Do you do things that are challenging? Is there a part of your day that’s more difficult than other times? Are things hard? Think about your habits, and you’ll think about changing your life...
The promise...The effect
It's probably easy to think about the EFFECT of building a habit, but when was the last time you paused to reflect on the question of starting a new habit in the first place?
Let's take health and fitness, for example: Last Thursday and Friday I hiked 52 miles in 37 hours! During my journey, I recorded three videos for you while I was in the Grand Canyon. Click on the picture above to see #3 in the series!
Over the past 5 months I had had this series of hikes on my mind. I practiced, I rehearsed, I planned...And, along the way, I realized that success (or failure) was going to come down to one factor: The Health Habit.
So, that got me started thinking, "How do we identify, form, practice, and take on new habits?"
- Do you have any bad habits?
- Have you thought about replacing them with better habits?
- Would you like a little help in creating new and better habits?
Before you continue reading, watch that third VIDEO I made for you while walking through the Grand Canyon last Friday.
NOTE: I had been hiking for almost 45 miles by this time, and I’m a little short of breath as I was up around 7,500 feet / 2,500 meters altitude…
Now for the BIG news:
This month’s THEME at Get Momentum launches today!
I’d love for you to be a part of this, so click here to join, ok?
Look, each month, Get Momentum members around the world study one Leadership Skill…
...this month, you could be learning how to answer these questions.
- What are good habits?
- How do you make new habits?
- How to you turn habits into routines?
All of this will be answered during the month of Leadership Development Training at GetMomentum.co
See you there!
By the way, when you join as a member of Get Momentum, not only will it get you access to this month’s theme, but it will also give you the momentum you desperately need to achieve more in life and at work.
- You get FULL access to the entire archive of more than 15 other Leadership Themes.
- You are invited to join a Private, online discussion group of fellow Momentum Members.
- You get me as your coach, holding you accountable to your goals – personal OR professional.
- You get a three-month membership to getAbstract.com book summaries.
- You could get 5 extra copies of my best-selling book, Your Best Just Got Better.
- And more…join today
Oh, and in case you're interested, I'll be doing that hike again next September. Want to join? Just let me know!