I've finally got some GREAT news about productivity from The Chicago Tribune! THEN, at the bottom of this email, a Health and Wellness...
According to the article, THIS will "boost your work performance the next day..."
This month's theme at Get Momentum is health and wellness.
The Get Momentum curriculum is designed to help you become MORE aware...
Aware of what needs your time, energy and focus.
Below, you'll read what SIX members told me:
- “I'm working crazy hours.” (15-20hr/day, every day)
- “I don’t have any support at home” (in making healthier meals or better choices)
- “I never thought about how to make easy good food choices while I’m driving.”
- “I’ve been putting off my doctor visit because I know what he’s going to say…”
- “I’m exhausted.”
- “I never thought about putting my medical notes & documents in Evernote.”
I'm asking you to IMPROVE your health and wellness habits.
Consider focusing on these areas of wellness:
- Nutrition (what you eat and drink, what's your "fuel"?)
- Movement (how you exercise, attention to cardio, flexibility & strength)
- Rest (how well and long you sleep and manage stress)
Look, take 3 minutes to fill out the SELF ASSESSMENT right here.